Quality Assurance Engineers required for London-based contract
We are looking to recruit experienced quality assurance engineers to manage commissioning information on Crossrail project, to help manage workloads.
• Immediate start
• Good Excel and Word skills paramount
• Comfortable with organising and managing files and documents on a server
• Adobe Acrobat Tools knowledge useful for file editing but not essential
• Ability to learn / use online databases for documentation distribution (Crossrail eB)
• Basic paper organising and filing skills
• Good attention to detail
• Engineering background essential
• Naturally questioning mentality, wanting to understand how components join up and form a system.
Pay Rate: tba
Project Length: Contract
If you wish to be considered for this project please submit your details using the Contractor Registration page. For further details please contact Brian Gillett on 01462 481144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.