Established 1967 - Providing Technical Documentation Solutions for your Business for 50 Years
AST can provide resource to cover any contract scenario. Whether you require just one Technical Author for one week or a multi-skilled team for months or even years. From our pool of in-house staff, our network of contractors or from our contractor database we can supply the people and skills required.
- The Contract Office retains a database of Technical Authors and Miscellaneous workers in readiness for a requirement
- Each contractor is reviewed prior to entry in to the database
Our thorough interviewing and vetting procedures combined with the management skills within the company ensure that:
- Your requirement is fully understood
- Only suitable contractors will be proposed
- CVs are submitted
- Your time is used efficiently by taking away many of the mundane selection and vetting tasks
- We keep you fully informed of the progress of the contract through regular meetings and updates
- Strict Quality Control constraints are met by defining working practices specific to individual contracts
- All options are viewed, such as outsourcing vs. facilities staffing, to provide the ideal solution to your problems you receive a value for money service.
To-date we have successfully sourced and placed contract workers at companies such as Fujitsu Services, Capita Secure Information Systems, Babcock Marine, Oxford Instruments, Balfour Beatty, Northrup Grumman, Klaw Products and Bruel & Kjaer to name a few.
- Technical Authors
- Project Managers
- Technical Editors
- Desk Top Publishers
- Specification Writers
- QA Consultants
- Design Draughtspersons
- Software Analysts